We are a widely acclaimed importer, stockiest, supplier and trader of Alloy Tool Steel Flat Bar, which find its usage in construction industries. Our bar is formed with the help of cutting edge devices and latest tools, to ensure maximum durability, excellent tensile strength, accurate dimensions as well as robustness. The offered Alloy Tool Steel Flat Bar is sourced from trustworthy sources of the domain. After procuring our Alloy Tool Steel Flat Bar, we conduct several quality checks to remove any defect.
Specifications of Alloy Tool Steel Flat Bar :-
- EN 8: 0.4% medium carbon steel. A general purpose steel for applications requiring added strength and superior tensile properties to mild steel specifications
- EN 9: 0.5% carbon steel giving higher tensile than EN8. Can be induction or flame hardened
- EN 19: 1% chromium molybdenum high tensile steel. Suitable for highly stressed applications where greater strength is required
- EN 36: Nickel chromium case hardening steel. Give a very hard surface with a strong core and retaining a high degree of toughness
- EN 45: Silicon manganese alloy spring steel
- EN 24: Nickel chromium molybdenum high tensile steel. Has good wear and shock resistance and is suitable for tensile ranges up to 1550 N/mm2
- EN 30B: 41/4% nickel steel. Achieves a good through hardness with air or oil hardening. It is capable of taking a good polish and is widely used as a plastic mould steel
- EN 31: High carbon alloy steel which achieves a high degree of hardness with compressive strength and abrasion resistance
- EN 47: Tough oil quenching spring steel which, when heat treated, offers good wear resistance.
- SAE 8620: A low alloy case hardening steel
- AISI 4140: Chromium molybdenum high tensile steel. Supplied 18-22HRc (Hardness Rockwell)
- AISI 4145: Chromium molybdenum high tensile steel similar to 4140. Supplied 30-36HRc
- AISI 4130: Chromium molybdenum steel supplied 18-22HRc. Lower carbon content that AISI 4140
- AISI 6150: A chromium vanadium spring steel type steel
Our offered Alloy Tool Steel Flat Bar can be used for the applications like :-
- Injection moulding due to its feature of resistance to abrasion
- Used to form other metal products
- Suitable for making tools
- Used in dies, punches and cutting applications
- Applicable in mining parts, construction blades, shafts.