Our organization is an outstanding importer, stockiest, trader and supplier of EN 24 Steel Round Bars. These are constructed with the help of sophisticated methods and cutting edge technicalities, in utmost adherence with prevailing industrial standards plus quality norms. Owing to robust construction, long life, rust resistance and dimensional accuracy, these EN 24 Steel Round Bars are demanded in various corners of the nation. Moreover, our customers can obtain a wide spectrum at nominal price.
Chemical Composition :-
- Carbon : Min 0.35, Max 0.45%
- Silicon : Min 0.10, Max 0.35%
- Manganese : Min 0.45, Max 0.70%
- Molybdenum : Min 0.20, Max 0.35%
- Nickel : Min 01.3, Max 1.8%
- Chromium : Min 0.90, Max 1.40%
- Phosphorous : Max 0.05%
- Sulfur : Max 0.05%
EN 24 Steel equivalents :-
US SAE (AISI)
Applications of Steel Round Bars :-
- Used to manufacture of parts such as shafts and heavy-duty axies, gears, studs & bolts.
- Also specified for harsh offshore applications such as shipborne mechanical handling equipment, hydraulic bolt tensioners etc.